The DD-6 Digital Delay is the first BOSS delay pedal to offer true stereo delay and panning effects. Features include built-in tap tempo capability and a delay/hold time of over 5 seconds (5,200ms). A new Reverse mode makes it easy to get trippy ‘60s and ‘70s-style effects, while the newly designed Warp mode creates radical delay effects on the fly.
- Stereo input/output for true stereo delay and panning effects
- Over 5 seconds of delay time (5200ms)
- Hold function records phrases up to 5,200ms
- Tempo mode permits tap tempo without external footswitch
- First-of-its-kind Warp mode generates radical delay effects instantly
- Reverse mode creates cool backwards effects
A pedal that has been previously used. This pedal may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended.